If you need any information on long term conditions, medications & vaccinations available, minor illnesses or want to find out more information about managing an illness at home then the NHS Choices website is the first website we recommend you visit.
Key areas of the NHS Choices Website that we feel are relevant for our patients;
The Trinity Care Wakefield service can offer our patients general health advice over the phone and refer patients to a range of services that will suit their needs.
The benefit of using Trinity Care are;
- Speak to trained nurses straight away (even when the lines are busy you can request a call back)
- Staff have access to your complete electronic GP records to enable individually tailored care
- Staff can book patients an appointment with a range of specialists such as physiotherapists, mental health workers, Age UK support workers and many other professionals.
- Ability to book Same Day GP appointments with your usual surgery if they are open.
- Access to urgent GP appointments when your surgery is closed.
Call Trinity Care on 01924 784100.
Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm
Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holidays 9am – 3pm
111 is the NHS service that is available 24/7. A call handler will answer your call and ask a range of questions to determine the urgency of your call and the best course of action. They can provide a wide range of health advice over the phone.
PATIENTS SHOULD ALWAYS CALL 999 IF THEY FEEL IT NECESSARY TO DO SO.