Almshouse Surgery & Sandal Castle Medical Centre no longer provide dedicated Smoking Cessation support.
There are a range of clinics available locally that provide support in reducing and stopping smoking as part of the Yorkshire Smokefree initiative.
NHS have developed a Smokefree App for those who want to stop smoking, the Smokefree app is a 4
week programme that puts practical support, encouragement and tailored
advice in the palm of your hand.
– Provides daily support and success tips
– Keeps track of how much money you’re saving
– Shows how many days you’ve been smoke free
– Record a motivational picture, video or audio to remind you why you’re giving up
– Provides links to local NHS Smoking Services