- Do you leak when you cough, sneeze, jump, laugh?
- Do you feel a sudden strong urge to pass urine and have to rush to the toilet?
- Do you leak before you get to the toilet?
- Do you feel you go to the toilet too frequently, day or night or both?
- Do you often go to the toilet “just in case”?
- Do you suffer from frequent urinary tract infections?
- Do you find your urine stream is weaker and slower than it used to be?
- Do you feel your bladder is not completely empty after you have been to the toilet?
- Do you have pain or discomfort on passing urine?
- Do you have difficulty holding on to poo when you need to go?
- Do you pass loose stools/poo regularly?
- Do you leak from the back passage or stain your underwear?
- Do you have to strain to open your bowels?
- Do you feel constipated and uncomfortable most of the time?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions and would like help, then please contact the Specialist Service for Bladder & Bowel Care on 01924 542479 for an appointment.